The Boys....

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

32 week appointment

Date: 04/18/2006 03:00:00 AM
Well, I had my 32 week appointment on Monday. Everything went good. I have been monitoring my blood sugar and made it through the Easter Holiday without eating jelly beans or peanut butter cups, which would be the only things I might have had a weakness for.

For the first time I have a small weight gain (only 6 oz) and I get told that is wrong too. I am convinced that I can't win with that. My blood pressure is great, the baby's heartbeat is strong and despite a little foot swelling/flatness I am feeling really good.
I am going to the doctor every week now, so you will be seeing lots of updates. I was told on Monday that I will have another ultrasound at 38 weeks, which is the 1st week of June. I also have to do "non-stress" test monitoring starting in a few weeks. Plus, if I don't go into labor by the 17th, I am getting induced. Which does scare me a little.

I sleep very well most nights, but still feel a little tired. Every movement is very pronounced now. A kick or punch feels like a jolt and it really seems to take your breath away or shock you even though you know it is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment