The Boys....

Monday, April 10, 2006

Peanut's like Uncle BennyDate: 04/10/2006

Well, we have all heard the story of how Ben mooned the schoolbus over and over, so it would be no surprise to hear me compare Peanut the "mooner" to his Uncle.

All day on Sunday, that was all that I felt. Little Peanut buttcheeks pressed against the top of my belly. It was funny because Benny actually came over to see the baby's room and I made him feel it.

When I made Ben feel it I don't think he knew what to think! I mean it is surprising how tight and firm and hard a pregnant belly is on it's own, but when there is a butt pressed up against the surface, watch out!

And thanks to Mimi and Papa for rushing over and looking and at the baby's room. It is exciting for sure. I don't think the pictures do the room justice. I think it is much better looking in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment