The Boys....

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Finally, Brian felt Peanut move!Date: 02/26/2006

Well, I have been impatiently awaiting this. Poor Brian, until last night, had not felt the baby move. I think it is a mixture of expectations and impatience. Last night after dinner (we had sweet potatoes, which Peanut obviously likes) he was kicking up a storm.

Of course, Brian goes to feel and nothing. I told him to wait. he did and then snapped his head to look at me, just glowing...asking "was that it?" Yep, it was! He kept pointing them out for about 5 minutes till he moved real low and stopped kicking.

I think I was excited as he was! It was too cool! I have been able to feel the baby move for months now, and lately when it has gotten stronger and stronger it is so low that it is almost indecent for him to try to feel the baby move. So last night it was a real high kick and low and behold Bri felt it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment